The excessive acceptance of taxi apps that encourage young entrepreneurs to start up and run their app can lead to you also having to move your gears. But on the same line it would not be bad if you do not have a garage full of sedans and mini's to put your next leg forward. We will discuss the same issue here and do not know how to get out of it while you stand tall between your competitors. And which technologies should you use to keep your app world-class without damaging your pocket.
You are not your own taxi fighter – be an aggregator
Yes, you can still enter a taxi-app market, if you do not own car-parking full of sedans and SUVs. There may be two solutions for this.
1. A simple taxi app without a server
Create an app that contains a list of cab services and their prices. Where your customers can order a taxi directly from the app and call the driver. Add a map with location for pick-up and drop-off and estimated fare calculation.
2. A Uber-like Taxi App solution with a fully-fledged Aggregator business model
Create a fully functional taxi-app solution and connect the taxi service providers and organize their services under your own brand.
• Give them the customers and in return accuse them of the commission. OR
• Take a minimum quote from the partners and mention the final price to the consumer.
Functions to dominate your taxi
1. Built-in maps – Provide a smooth and fast navigation experience for your drivers. Google Maps comes as an obvious choice, but in addition to that, you can also have your own maps, such as currently Microsoft Bing Mapping and Startup deCarta.
2. Follow location – Make sure the location tracking function is present in your taxi-app, so that you can follow the current location of your driver. In addition, you can also track your driver's closest location to the passenger, even if they do not use the app.
3. Rate estimation – Your app must be able to calculate the cost per mile using GPS according to the costs you have determined.
4. Payment integration – It is crucial to have a payment processing gateway that works smoothly on your mobile app. Integration of key payment gateways such as Stripe, Braintree, authorize.net helps you receive payments in a secure, faster and hassle-free way.
5. Updated management functions – Build an administrator dashboard that has been updated with all the latest features where you as an administrator can view the driver report, the customer report and the trip overview. Advanced payment reports help you track revenue, plan your business by putting the strategies in the right focus and catalyzing actions in areas that are weak by delivering additional marketing efforts.
Packing: This is the right time to create a taxi app and expand your customer base. The taxi-app product of Codiant has been designed and conceptualized, taking into account the total technological progress. Why not visit it once? Here is the link – Taxi App Solution
Glad to be able to serve you the incredible service of the industry.